Thursday, February 08, 2007

Working on UFO's

After taking Judy Neimeyers class (Raindrops - at Quilts By the Bay in Galveston) I am no longer afraid of Paper Piecing! It finally clicked. So, I finished up 10 ( of 30) of the large rings, and then decided to work on the CONESTOGA STAR paper piecing project that was really eating my lunch at the retreat last fall.

I worked on the wedges last night and the day before. I now have 84 of the little puppies done. (need at least 100 to do 25 blocks). My goal is to finish piecing the wedges before the retreat March 30-31.
However, I do need to be working on my customer quilts, as we have our quilt show March 9-10 and I imagine that they would like some time to put the binding on before they have to turn them in. So I will get my butt in gear and work on Gail's StashBox quilt.
Also added more projects to my lists at the side. They are not necessarily listed in order.


No comments: