Friday, January 18, 2008

Quilt Panto Library for Sale

Many of you know that I upgraded my Gammill to include the IQ. So, I don't need my entire library of pantos any longer.

There are about 130 of them listed. Nice assortment of Level 1 and Level 2 with some serious Level 3 in there.

This would be a GREAT investment for someone who has a small library of pantos. I would like to sell the whole thing as one purchase, but will be listing them for $8.00 each after getting them typed up. I will give those on the lists first chance then if any are left, they will go on eBay. I will consider offers for the whole shebang before selling individually.

The pantos are in good shape, lots of them only used once or twice- if at all.

Let me know your interest. but please just email me at betty dot baker at usa dot net

Here is the link:

http://www.shadywoodquilts.com/pantographinventory.pdf

No comments: