Friday, February 15, 2008

Bargello Bowl progress


This is a picture of the fabrics that I chose to use in the Bargello. They are 1.5 inch strips, as they were leftover strips from another project. Just had to cut a few more to make enough. I'm doing a little more ordered layout instead of random.
Tom Russell was at our retreat, and since he was doing a class on COLOR, he helped (OK, he did most of it) layout the color order. He was drooling the rich colors! (PS - he was working on his BEAUTIFUL wall hanging that will debut at Houston Market this year in the Timeless Treasures booth featuring his batiks! What an artist!)

I put several sections together, and was a little disallusioned at how 'small' the sections were (well duh - started with 1.5" strips). Anyway this is not going to be a very large piece! LOL
Misplaced my camera for awhile, so still need to take pictures of my progress.

No comments: