Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm gonna dream about eBay tonight!!

Do you ever do that? When you work hard on something all day, then you dream about it at night? Well, I've been tending to my eBay store , adding lots of new stuff that I had been meaning to for ages. I do most items with Best Offer, but I do get a little cranky when someone offers less than half price on one item. I'll be listing a bunch of single items at auction starting at .01. These are all new books, but not the 'latest' books. I've added 2 new lines from MODA. I don't usually get so much fabric, but hey, this was named "HELLO BETTY" by Chloe's Closet. (Chloe is my new granddaughters name). How could I resist??

Also found three vintage pillow covers at an estate sale before Christmas. Going to list those this evening as well. Don't know much about them but hopefully someone will find them and want them. After spending many hours doing updates, and having to re-create every listing due to rule changes that ebay implented about shipping charges. I ended up spending way more time on each entry than usual. Tomorrow, back to work quilting for the quilt show. Have several custom quilts that need some special attention. Today, I just couldn't bring myself to work on those and just quilted easy peasy pantos.

No comments: