Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've Made Someone's Day!

What a nice feeling to be told that you have made somone's day! My buddy Linda Minton (and charter member of FMLC) who indicated that I had made her day! Linda is such a free spirit and I'm always ready to run home and start a new project after spending any time with her at all.

So now, I get to pass it on ... to five bloggers who make my day! I have to say that most of my buddies do NOT have blogs. We just email or talk all the time. There are many blogs that I read on a regular basis and feel a connection. I'm just going to mention several people that make my day on a regular basis. Since they don't have blogs, welll... maybe they will start one!
There is Nita. She will be 70 this year and gets more done than anyone I know. She lives her life like she is half that age. She always has a smile and gives of herself to everyone; and I don't think she ever met a stranger.
Sharon D. - WHEN are you going to get a blog? Another charter member of the FMLC! What can I say about you? Mentor, friend and a GREAT SINGER!
Barb K. - What a fun person to be with. Can't wait for retreat next week!
Arlene S. - What an inspiration. You are always so positive, and encouraging to others. You make my day every time I talk to you! (She just got email, so I'm thinking a blog will be coming soon!)
Pass the award on; here are the details:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make your day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the You Make My Day Award logo (copy and paste).
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by Commenting on their blogs with the news.

3 comments:

Sharon Dixon said...

Aw shucks, Betty....I'm blushing:)
Thank you. Since I know all the people you mentioned, I have to say that I totally agree on each of them. And there is a reason you attract such good people....as my sixth grade teacher used to say, "You are who you sit by." You're a true friend with a huge heart and I'm honored to be listed among your friends. I'm packing for retreat....see you soon!

Carla said...

Betty, I just made the connection- you are BETTY that I met at MQS in 2006!!! HOw are you??? LOL

Rhonda said...

What a great idea and wonderful sentiments about the people that make your day.