Sunday, February 04, 2007

Admitting the problem!

As part of my resolution to reduce the stash, I've started listing the UFO's and project ready to quilt in the sidebar. These are the one I could think of right off.

I'm breaking them down into 4 categories for now. More if I feel the need.
1) WIP - Actively working on
2) UFO - Unfinished (for awhile)
3) RTQ -Ready to Quilt
4) HST - Haven't Started Yet

Tomorrow (Monday) is a new week, and a new routine. Last week instead of working on customer quilts, I did clean my studio. Wish I had taken a before picture, but . . . maybe I'll take an after picture. Still have lots of ideas of ways to store more stuff. Hmmm, isn't that part of the problem? I have too much stuff??? LOL.

Already broke some of my good intentions. Not my fault though. I signed up for Judy Neimeiers "RAINDROPS" class last fall, and I bought the fabric at Festival in Nov 2006. This was a GREAT class last Friday at Quilts by the Bay in Galveston. However, it resulted in another project underway. WAIT, I get to move it from HSY to UFO!!!

Saturday was a Birthday Quilt Adventure for Ann, and we visited 2 quilt shops that I had never visited before in Montgomery TX and a great store in Conroe TX. Didn't buy as much as I usually do! Ooops, I did buy a tablerunner kit.. Darn it, need to add that to the HST list. :(

No comments: