Haven't done a stashbusting report in a while.... Been pretty busy working on customer quilts, and on retreat I worked on Quilts in Process, namely the Smokey Batik Stars quilt and the Double wedding ring quilt. Those were projects that had already been cut, so didn't use anything from my stash. HOWEVER, I plan to get at least one of those tops done soon, and quilted during March to meet that goal.
Fabric added this month: 12 yards (it was the trip to La Grange quilt show & West Houston Quilt Show)
Fabric added year to date: 15 yards
Fabric used this month: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 10 yards
Net fabric busted: <4> yards OOPS Went in the hole!!!!
Guess I ought to get started cutting strips for my swap that is due in May. 9-patch blocks for a new Bee that we're forming to swap scrappy blocks. More on that later.
Bought quite a bit of fabric, but that was over a month AND two quilt shows!!!!
I think I am going to have to start doing a stash busting report on my YARN PURCHASES! I have accumulated some beautiful yarns, (even bought an awesome Ghana woven basket at the WHQG quilt show to keep them in). But alas, not finishing up any yarn projects. Knitting socks is one of my goals for this year, but I also wanted to knit a beautiful shawl for my daughters wedding this fall that will be on the beach in Mexico. So, I've been practicing on dishcloths (or maybe baby washcloths!!).
Cookies & Bread - You’re going to hear about those darned cookie molds til I find them. I went over to the sewing room this afternoon and went through every tub of yarn just...
5 hours ago