Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy Anniversary !

Jon and I are celebrating 29 years of marriage today. At the time we got married, 29 or 30 years into the future did not even compute! Heck, at that time, we thought that life would be over by the time we reached age 30. We would have done it all, and what would be the point after that! All I have to say is that 'life' the past few years have been so much better than my wildest imagination from the 70's. Yes, things are different than what I thought they would be, I thought my parents would always be around... Who would of thought I'd be living in Texas and looking forward to becoming a grandmother of all things!!!

We finally have a closing date for the new house. March 31. Yesterday, I started having a bit of 'buyers remorse' wondering what the heck we were doing, buying a new house, a new mortgage and all that goes with it. I love the house we're in, but we are both tired of having the quilting machine in the dining room. This new place will give both of us 'workshop' or studio type areas that we can quilt our quilts or build airplanes. Only problem is that now we have to work a few more years so that we can afford this new place. So much for retirement!

No comments: